Saturday, August 17, 2013

"If you don't like it, give it back" Whaaa~~~~~?

Hey, guys. Recently, I switched jobs, and I've also not been feeling very hungry (as in, I'm not eating out of boredom or just to eat, I genuinely only eat when I'm hungry), so I don't finish much of the food I am given (usually by the cooks who make the food earlier in the day for the seniors, or they bring it from home). I try to take only what I think I can eat, but I invariably end up dumping it, anyway.

There's somewhat of a language barrier between me and the cooks, so when I was told to give the food back if I didn't want it, I was a little taken aback, like "what? I...I really like the food. What are you even...oh, yeah, I do dump a lot of food I guess", but I figured no one would want my sloppy remainders, because who really wants to eat after someone else?

Well, anyway, I'm glad they offer the food, because eating off of the menu everyday, sometimes I really can't decide, and some days, I just really don't want to because I know that what they made the seniors actually tastes really good, and what I would end up choosing from the menu would be calorie laden, and not too filling.

I'm not ready for next week to start, the weekend is too fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages