Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday Trip!!!



Now that everyone’s awake, I’d like to type about my adventure so far. It’s been a really nice one, I even saw a really cute little red fox baby I think it was a baby, at least. I can’t tell. I’m in Mausden Wisconsin right now. It’s so warm here, not like in the forties or anything, but a helluva lot warmer than it was in mn.

It’s really peaceful out here on the road. I’ll post pics u soon. I’m on the megabus, and I’m in the front row on top. It almost looks like I’m the one driving, minus a steering wheel and stuff.

I finaly got a jumbo ass moon pie. They only  raised the price like 20 cents or something, I don’t even care. They’re like impossible to find back home. I just texted mom about that. You have no idea how awesome this feels. I thought I”d get nauseous being on top like I normally do, but that’s only when I sit on one of the side seats, I guess.
Unfortunately, there’s no working chargers, or I would have gotten to this sooner.
I got a visit from my stepdad recently, he drove me to the bus this morning. It as a nice visit, but very short, I had to wrork this weekend, otherwise I’d have hung out longer.
Well, anysnooch, there’s no outlets that work so I’m gonna shut’r down. That’s a bout it for part one, I’ll post a second one probably closer to Chicago or something. (Hopefully that bus inll have working outlets.)
My trip was pretty fun, really. Once I got home, we didn’t do much, but the next day was pretty full. I visited with my gran andgra dma (my gran is my great grandma, I normally call her gram, idky , just have since I was little I guess.) We got really good footage of her and our family history, I found out why I have my mom’s last name and not the same one as my grandma, which was c ool o learn, and last night (my birthday) I learned that once when I went to visit my cousin at school, I must’ve snuck off when I was supposed to be sitting in the back (I was three, do you really expect a three year old to sit still that long? ) Anyway, she found me sitting on some dude’s lap arguing abou the klingons and ferengis. Cool to know that my infoz were accurate, and she’s the one who started me and my mom on star trek, I always thought it was my mom.
For my birthday, my gramma let me choose whatever I wanted, so I got apair of comfy boots (that I can also wear to work, yay!), an underarmor-ish shirt for my classes next semester (four days! AAAGH!!!! I’m really excited though, I just didn’t realize how fast winter break went by!), and an arm band so I can work out with my ipod (which is basically new and doesn’t have the issues I always have with those freaking headphone jacks not working…I hate that!)
Anyway, before we went shopping, I was craving popeyes for the longest, so we went there, my other grandma bought me a cake and ice cream, funny story here, she had no idea that I’m the only one in my family who doesn’t eat the chocolate cake (always makes me feel sick after the first bite, where I can normally have a small piece of any other cake), and that I’m lactose intolerant. But my aunt who lives with her is too, so she gave me some dairy pills ^_^.
They felt bad about it, so I ate the chocolate flower on the cake at least, the kids took what they didn’t eat of the cake home with them, so it didn’t go to waste.
I set up skype for my gramma, and then we went homej. One of the nights we stayed up watching goodburger and fringe. Oh no! I left fringe!!!!! I hope Aiden isn’t too mad..I didn’t realize I left it, and I’m the one who wanted it so bad!!! Oh no…well, mom’s mailing me a book, maybe she can just throw it in, too. Poop, I wanted to watch the animated episode on the bus….Oh well.
Now I’m on my way back home, and I need to charge my lappy. The outlets are working now.  You have NO idea how happy I am about this. Well, earlier I posted that the outlets weren’t working on my last two busses, which was irritating, because instead of blogging and movie watching, I slept….and slept.

So much fun! Now, back to real life hee hee. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages