Thursday, January 3, 2013

busybee


 Egadz, have I ever been busy, guys. Running around with friends, also at work (I refuse to stand still, so it’s a good thing there’s a “no standing still” rule at my job.). It’s so big, buys. I wasn’t able to get pictures, ‘cuz I didn’t have anyone to take pics of me (sadface), but soon, you’ll see some stuff. I really want to get one of our hi-low skirts, they’re so cute, but Idk what I’d match it with, but I’m smRt, so I’ll figure it out.
I swear, with all the running around I do there ( I work roughly 6 hrs on work days, sometimes more, other times less, but the shifts are typically 6 hours, I think.) Well, anyway, I should have burned like a bazillion calories, lol. I hope so, anyway. But, I have other good news! I’m normally in one of the front sections, so even though I’m running around trying to find where clothes go in other sections, I’ve never not noticed that we do still have a sporty section! I can still have cute workout clothes next semester, guys! Hahahhahahhah
Oh, we also got a new housemate, somewhat temporarily, I think. Anyway, It’s been loads of fun having him around, did I tell you guys that I like videogames and that he brought some over? I swear, for the last few days, we’ve been playing tekken and sonic for many hours. I forgot how fun it was to be some of my favorite characters.

And some of our snow melted, making it easier to walk around (the ice is gone, too. I hate ice, unless iti’s in my drinks, otherwise, it can die. I don’t like cold things.

I’ve also used the sauna a few times. I like to deep condition my hair in there. It’s great, ‘cuz the heat gets all over evenly, instead of having to aim it a certain sections of my hair for a little while, then moving it. I’ve also noticed that my ends ahven’t been getting crispy. Ihaven’t ben using as much heat. I’ve noticed that cutting down definitely helps. I don’t flat iron as much, any more. In fact, I didn’t flat iron a couple times, and noticed that my hair was still holding up pretty well, and looking straight enough, even though I only ever wear buns, now.
But my semester is finally over. I’m so happy! No more stress for a while! Stress sucks booty! Hopefully your semesers are also almost over, too.
Now, I’m going to work on improving my fridge. I’ve bought celery, another pomegranate (they’re seriously SO tasty!), cucumber, ham, tortillas (the mini kind, I’m trying to ease carbs out of my diet, so I figure getting these, I won’t be eating actual bread, then I can cut these out…eventually. I know not all carbs are bad, but I want to see how well I can do without them for a while.)  I really do like fruits and veggies. I also really like meat. Mmm, meat! Oh, and I apparently still have some salmon, so I’ve got to figure out what I’m going to do with it.

One of my friends gave me insanity, I haven’t checked to see if they work, but I’ll see soon. I’ve wanted to try insanity for a while, so now that I have it, I can’t wait!

I guess that’s all for now. I’ll be apretty busy this week, so I’ll proably have more next week. You’ll probably get mini updates from my phone if I can, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages