Monday, May 6, 2013

hair care update ^_^

Hey, I know none of you are aware that I changed my hair care routine, I was seeing a lot of breakage and was of course displeased by this.

so I went no heat. the first time, I liked my results for the first day, then I went back to bunning (I think I was in a bunning challenge and forgot about it, but I typically bun my hair every day anyhow.)

I made these little mini buns by twisting my hair and they would curl up into spirals when my hair was dry (I also used ample conditioner and coconut oil to moisturize.) But it's happened again, and now it's worse. some of my hair dredded up, well, nearly, anyway.

so now, I'm gonna try something different. I'll only use one heat method, and that'll be my blow dryer. Idk about getting it super straight, but I don't care too much about that right now. puffy is good.

Now, I have to head in to class :P

moar updatez laterzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages