Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spa Sisters Pore Brush Review and Mini Face Care Routine

sorry it's been so long since I've posted here, but it's been a rough few weeks. I was going to post about that, but I figure it's better to not publicize too much, as that could aggravate the situation, so I found something I could do. A little bit of a review after a few weeks hiatus. I've really been wanting to do more, but aside from work, school finally ending, and a bunch of other stuff, I've just been really busy. Aside from not knowing what I want to do with my blog/vlog, really, my blog is the place I would come to for venting, as you guys well know, but maybe I can try and keep it down to a minimum. I figured out what I want to do now, at least with my vlog, and I would do some of those things here, but   I'll talk more about that later.
Some of the things I reviewed in this video, just so you know what you're getting, or in case you won't be able to watch it are the Spa Sisters Pore Brush, Skin Milk, Mary Kay's Timewise products (but only the night solution and the 3 in one cleanser, a clean and clear astringent (I forgot to mention it in the vlog, lol), and my homemade sugar scrub. I apologize for it being so dark, I thought with the sun and me turning the light on it would be brighter, but I had all of the light behind me, so...there you go.
Anysnooch, I hope you guys enjoy it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages