Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tossing all my makeup!!!?!?!?!?

Yep. You read that right. I'll be tossing my makeup soon enough. But only to make rom for quality products, more lenses, and things like that. I want to improve my appearance, and while its possible to do that with cheap makeup/no lenses, the style I want requiresenses and I've always wanted to experiment with them anyway. Also, you get what you pay for in regards to makeup. While none of mine cause me to break out (my poor diet does that once in a while to remind me that I really shouldn't eat slvertain things, and at the very least, I should consume them in moderation.) Now, other aspects of my appearance can't be bought with mo et, and I did dedicate this year to a new beginning. I'm five months behind, so I need to kick it in gear.

That's all for now, lovies. I'll be more regular soon, hopefully. And no, I'm not just saying that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages