Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Know who was awesome?

my gran. She was the flippin' bomb diggity, but I might've mentioned that in my last post. Well, it's true!

I remember walking to the stores with her all the time when I was little, as she was my main babysitter, and we always had a blast! When I was really little, I would pretend that I'd put my hand in the tv during g.i. joe, and she'd play along saying that she saw it in there. Those were some fun times.

As I grew up and she moved with my grandma, I'd always go to her room to hear her awesome stories, like how she ended up with a cute doctor after breaking her nose accidentally. Also fun times. I always had fun on my visits with her.

I wish there was room to post all of her stories in here, 'cuz I would. But time and space are limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages