Wednesday, February 13, 2013

mini haul pics later

Hey, guys. Since I started youtubeing, I haven't been blogging as much, well, there's been other reasons, but mainly youtubeing.

I don'twant to stop blogging just because I have a youtube. I used to follow a couple other bloggers who would instead of writing actual posts once they got a youtube channel, just post their videos onto their blogs as well, but not write anything. That was pretty annoying because either a) I didn't have enough internet on my phone to watch it, or b) I was expecting a written post and there was none.

So, I promise I'll be blogging more, and after next week, they won't be depressing (seriously, what's more depressing than losing two great grandma's in one week? That happened to me, and I don't want to revisit that, so we'll just be plowing along, k?). I'm just letting you all know that I won't stop blogging because I have an active youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages