Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whoo, I'm back!

it has been so hard to find time for anything in the past week, other than work and eating. I'd say school, but I literally haven't had school for a week, so...nvm,
anyway, I do promise to put pics in my blog of the haul I did,

but I guess I'll just let you know how I"m doing for now, since my cam battery's about gone.

I'm doing much better, staying busy has helped a ton, also, vlogging has been fun. I mean, it only takes like 3-5 minutes to make it, but then I like to edit stuff, which so far only takes another couple of minutes, unless I decide to stitch clips together, which doesn't happen all that much, I guess.

I've been making bento boxes, too, for lunch. mostly I just put american foods in there, but I did a fusion one today...I ate it before  Icould take pics. all I know is that now, even with seperate compartments, the kimchi will ruin my honey powder, so I can't haz tea today. :( sadfaces

But I'm just doing the do, I even made a new work buddy, which was fun, I love making new buddies!

kk, that's all, bubyezzzzz^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages