Friday, February 22, 2013

snowy grocery shopping

kk, walking around in the snow = antonym of fun, but we went to get groceries this morning, and since grocery stores are within walking distance from our apartment, we decided to not be lazy bums about it, and we walked.

Everything went fine until we got to the sidewalk, and realized that no one had shoveled. We're not sure if it's apartment owners or the city that's supposed to take care of it, but they haven't all winter, so our boots were soaking by the time we got there and back. We got some awesome stuff - real food, this time! Only, I just got carrots for veggies since I didn't know what to do with cucumbers, onions, and the like, as I don't want to port soups around wherever I go. I'm notorious for spilling stuff (shhh!), and I can't have my technologies getting mucked up.

A couple of days ago, I put ...did I tell you guys this? well, I put kimchi in the dividers of my little lunchbox, or whatever, and I had honey powder in there already, so I thought "Oh, perfect, it keeps dry things separate, of COURSE it'll keep wet things out, too...I got to school and had wet honey powder. I got home and had kimchi flavored honey goo...

Well, workout class on wednesday was a BLAST. I was just sore thursday on my inner thighs and arms...and my boss said that's why I was walking funny (which I hadn't noticed until she said something, she calls it the "stank walk", she lifts, too, so she gets it sometimes, I guess). Actually, it still hurts to cross my legs, just using those muscles, but I LOVE it, well, k, that's a lie...I'm still a pain wuss, but I know it's for the greater good (if the greater good is me getting fit and looking bomb-diggity-awesome for the rest of my life)...aaanyway, back to bacon, which I need more of, we got home with enough time to do some cooking, eat, and hurry out, so now I'm at work in different boots, the ones my grandma bought me.

I've just been a busy li'l bee...well, now I"m off. I needed to wast time at the cafe before work because that relaxes me...

Have a great week, guys, and if you watch youtube, look out for my vids, I try and do at least one a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages