Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm getting my first pair of lenses!

I'm so excited. I know my parents won't understand why someone with perfect vision would be excited about getting contact lenses, but I am.

Because they're not just any lenses. They're Circle Lenses. And they're cute! Well,  I think they are. They looked cute on the site.

See, they have swirlies! I like swirls, so I got this kind. Well, I can't wait to see how they look when I get them.







In the meantime, I'm waiting until it's about time to head out for my shopping trip. I hope to have some good finds that I'll likely share with you by the weekend.

Also, on Monday, no matter what, I'm going to the state fair! It'll be the last day, and I haven't missed one fair since my parents left town. (They left over four years ago!) The year they left, I went with them, but we didn't have a lot of time.

So this year, when I go, I want to try a lot of fun, cool things. Even some weird ones, like the bacon ice cream! What about cheeseburger sticks? (It sounds like I'm out to make myself sick! I promise I'm not!)

But my main goal of all time at the fair is this!
Serving: buffalo wings (Ghost wings, buffalo, Caribbean, barbecue), steak fries, brewed malt beverage Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barqs root beer,    
I remember finding them last year inside the Coliseum, and promising to return next year and buy the sauce for these ghost wings. (They're made with ghost chilli pepper sauce!) I drank some of it last year. And then proceeded to pour the sauce all over my corn dog because simply dipping it didn't satisfy my need for heat quite enough.    
 
That's all for now, folks. I have to head out. Pics of my haul soon. ^_^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages