Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tiddly Bits

Hi, all. I'm new to blogger...well, kind of. I used to have a blogger, but I didn't use it for anything because I was too busy with other stuff...like school...and moving around.

Anysnooch (you'll see that word around here a lot. I used to watch too much Will and Grace.), Just a few tiddly bits about me.

I'm a girl, and I'm not very old at all. I like a lot of stuff, like fashion, makeup, technology, Fringe, and Doctor Who, but not in that order of course. It'd be more like Fringetor Who, technology, makeup, and fashion, I guess.

I have a job that I really like, and I don't live near my family, which sometimes makes me sad.

As you've guessed, I love cherries - if it even crossed your mind...?

I hope I'm not boring you.

As for the fashion things I like - I'm really into Gyaru and Ulzzang...though, Ulzzang isn't really a style, I am in love with the doll look and circle lenses. I'm going to purchase my first pair tomorrow. Not that I really need a pair, my eyes look pretty dang big as they are, but a little bigger can be fun.  I'll be posting pictures soon. I just need to remember the cord for my camera (as my laptop is old and does not have an sd card...)

I haven't done any gal coords because I don't know which style suits me best. I'd like to try b-gal first, I think. I just like whatever looks cute.

I think that's enough boring you for now. Until Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages