Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just some pics of me



I'm wearing the same shorts in the bottom pic as I was in the top. The boots are far too big (so it's not that I have grotesquely large feet) because I borrowed my boyfriend's boots and jacket.

No, I am not remotely "gangster". I found that shirt and thought the rainbow on it was cute, and also that as previously stated, "I'm not remotely gangster, this'll be fun to wear".

I'll probably upload more pics later, I think my first post mentions my lack of an sd card connection, and my webcam is kind of jank, so...It'll be a bit before I get anything good (again.)


I guess, if you really want, I have more pics on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Olive8013, or my tumblr: www.olive80.tumblr.com (If your browser says it's got Adult Content, your browser is lying to you.) I also have a twitter, but I don't use it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages