Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School's Back in Session!!!


School is starting today for me and I really don’t know what to expect. I have one online class, and only one class that actually meets, but it only meets on Tuesdays. I also work on Tuesday evenings, which isn’t bad, but I’m hoping for more hours than just Tuesdays and weekends. I really like my job. (I get to fiddle with fun hot things!) I’m not a pyro…I think. Lol.

Anyway, I’ve setup some goals for myself that I hope to achieve during the semester, and I guess I’ll share some of them. They really aren’t all that, but everyone’s got something, right?
My first goal is to socialize more. I used to never really do that, and I got realy comfortable with a small group of people who, if I didn’t socialize with them, I didn’t really miss it, and I’d just spend the rest of the time by myself. Don’t ask why, because I’m not really sure. But I want to surround myself with positive people, because that group was actually a bit draining. They always had something to complain about, and, while everyone does, that’s just it. Everyone does, and surrounding yourself with that is really taxing, I think.

So I need more positive people. I also promised myself to be more active. There’s a capoeira gym around the school somewhere, and I think I might take classes there until I can find an mma gym nearby. Just in the meantime, since the good gym classes seem to be full.
If I think of anything else, I’ll add it to my list later. 

Sorry for the lack of pics in this post. More next time, promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages