Wednesday, December 26, 2012

all carbs no meat makes jill

gain the weight she had taken off.

I hate eating just carbs because carbs don't agree with my metabolism (at least, not a high carb diet), which is what I've been on for the past freaking...three months or something.



I'm sick of it!!!!!

I don't want to keep getting fat, you all know my goal is to get fit, lose weight, and have at least baby abs showing by summer.

At this rate of reversal, I'll be back at the weight I was at with my ex, which was my highest (and grossest!), that I promised myself I'd never reach again!

But here I am, walking around more than ever, "lifting" clothes (you put enough of those on hangers and string them up your arms, or even hold the little hang-y handle thing, and you bet that works as some form of weights...) but eating my terrible ass carb diet (I've been trying to buy fruits and vegetables, but ...shit's rough, especially when you just start a job.

So, anyway, frustrated, getting fatter (I won't assume I've made like 10 pounds of muscle in like two months), and of course, stressing about it.

Shit needs to change. And it shall. Soon.

I need to buy free weights though. ands dumb bells.

Oh, and my running shoes. I keep looking, but I haven't found any that are good for what I'm trying to do yet. Hopefully before school starts.

I just want some support because I take this super seriously. Almost more seriously than I take those Queen Ann cherries. And that's pretty flipping serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages