Monday, December 3, 2012

Cat calls and other such nonsense

I was recently watching this latoya video, and it reminded me of times where guys have tried to use that method to pick me up (I've always found it disgusting, and low class).

Today, I was walking to Aiden's job to bring him some dinner on my way to work. I got off the bus, and this happened to me, again.

To make matters worse, it was an entire crowd of men (k, there were like 5-7 of them, but still), all trying to get my attention, one even started singing something about tina turner (I vaguely remember the words being "got a body/booty like tina turner")...I walk faster, dude keeps singing, and the others are still trying to talk to me, I get inside, and can see through the door's reflection that they are all now walking after me. Quickly.

This was not fun, but lucky fast walker that I am, I lost them in the skyway. It probably didn't help them that there was a security guard in there, too. Idk if that matters.

Least fun day of my life...exaggeration? the least fun bit, probably, but this did, indeed happen. I'm not sure why, nor do I really care, when there's a whole gaggle of men after you, you do not stop to question their motives, especially if you can hear them!

So, on to more happy news, it's about hte end of the semester. I'm SUCH a happy camper! I can't wait to get these classes over with. Two weeks! faoweyrtug;odfhsg;lakshgpiquyertpoiashbn;lajhsdvoiurwtoijealw;khdbviuadfsh fow
YAY!

that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages