Sunday, December 16, 2012

Grand Opening of Forever 21 at the Mall of America

OOOOH my GOOOOOOOSH, guys! I've been excited about this since I got hired at my job (they told me about it during the interview, I've just been wanting to wait until it actually happens to post about it, so here I am.) My shift is the closing one, but as with any big day, no matter what your shift, it's still busy. Oh, Such a fun event! I really had no idea what the store would look like until my last shift, on Friday, because of all the setting up that was still going on. We have so many sections, guys! Something for everyone.

You're a man? (Namja Isseoyo?) We've got some stuffs for you (really, check our guys section out, it's super manly!"

You're a super girly girl? You'll find something everywhere (well, probably not the men's section, 'cuz...yeah...)

You love you some Hello Kitty? Well, it's infiltrated EVERYWHERE (except the men's section, I think, and really, "Everywhere" is kind of an exaggeration, I don't think there's any in the club, cocktail, accessories, or...denim? sections)

Kiddies? (srsly, mmm...you should probably not be reading my blog 'cuz I swear like a sailor... But ther's something for you, too.) A whole section (but boys will be redirected to the men's section, 'cuz, well..."Kids" is really "girls", but we dont' discriminate, your son wants that skirt? Let him have it. WE DO NO DISCRIMINATE. Besides, maybe he's rocking it better than that one girl in his class, Idk...let me stop right now...probably dug myself into a hole here...)

Plus section has a bit of everything (and a couple things I want).

You like Neon? And California? Maybe just Cali?

And eventually, even Coffee! (I seriously can't wait for that caffeine to get there. You have no idea how deprived I've been recently.

So, yeah, something for everyone. I've made a million outfits in my head already. Hee, I can start building an actual wardrobe now ^__________________________________________^

But I need some of that hello kitty stuff, 'cuz Hello Kitty is deee bombsauce.

Oh, I forgot to mention shoes, there's LOTS of shoes, ladies. (Sorry gents, I actually don't know much about your footwear, but your section looks pretty swank if I do say so myself, and Yes, I did just say "swank"). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages