Monday, December 17, 2012

Ooh, free day no school

woot woot!

Listen, having mentioned school, I know some of you go to school, or work...or...something, where you may be required to look "presentable". I also know that 99% of you (currently) are women, and perhaps 50% of you feel "unpresentable" if you are not wearing some kind of makeup. I'm gonna walk you lot through my day when I'm in a rush ('cuz I see these youtube videos and, yeah.)

Normally, I'm just in a rush for school or whatever, because I enjoy every portion of my beauty sleep that I can get, lol. Does anyone even say that anymore?

anyway, first thing's first:
if you can, put clothes out the day before (until Friday, I would have my clothes all on the other bed, so they'd be scattered, but all in one place so I could sift through and pick what I want (they were folded, but after a week of "ooh this works, this doesn't", it's a hot ratchetty mess...well, maybe it's not ratchet, I'm still not sure what things to call ratchet...I'm not "up" on my slang...oh well.)

So, anyway, if you can't, right now, it's cold.
Leggings if you got them (I'm assuming you've already put your undies on.)
Thermals if you don't.
Warm undershirt,
warm sweater if you're feeling it, otherwise, a t-shirt will work.
now, run to the kitchen, and either warm up some oatmeal, ramen, eggs, pancakes if you have time, bacon if you've got it, grab your frozen fruit from the fridge (it's better frozen, trust me, except maybe bananas...)

now, the bathroom, style your hair. I typically do a bun or pigtails.
Brush those teeth, I can probably skip the basics, hope you ate first, though,

Now make sure your backpack is ready, throw the boots on, and put your makeup in your bag. No one will care that you're doing your makeup on the bus. Don't do it in the car, you'll get us all into an accident and kill us. Unless you're a passenger. In that case, carry on. "Carry on my wayward son, sha dinyding, dingidtty ding dong" I don't know the words for that song, and now ther's another one on, from the same era, but...different band? Idk...

And that's how I get ready.


sometimes.

Can't lie, Aiden's good at bundling. I honestly don't know what I'd do other than freeze some days. And he helps me get ready when he's had surprisingly little sleep (all of his own volition, of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages