Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hot running water saves lives

Or noses, at least.

Public transportation issues:

today, I was stuck on a crowded bus next to a guy who just gives off a paedo vibe, and he was stinky.

How does he give off such a vibe, you ask? (You probably didn't but I'm telling you anyway). I've been stuck behind this dude before, and maybe he's just a friendly older dude, idk, but he sits down, arranges his three bags (at least one of them is some sort of instrument (musical) holster, probably a flute or something, idk.), and starts talking to this girl who literally doesn't want anything to do with him, and he chats her ear off for the entire ride ( I only know this because that day, I happened to be looking for slug bugs, so I was tearing myself from tumblr a lot - I know, I'm an addict), until he finally got off the bus.

Today, I was expecting a very important call about my Gram, but I had my headphones in, almost full blast, and I noticed him trying to talk to me.

What goes through my mind: Eew, you stink, I'm waiting for an important call, do you not see that I just changed to song on my mp3 player, yes you do, shut the hell up, important call, is it coming yet? Not now, yet? smelly, where's the call?

That's basically how my brain was working. Rude, but truthful, and no, not of it came out of my mouth, I'm not that rude.

So anyway, I'm going about my anxious business again, and he keeps scooting closer. I'm already pissed 'cuz I'm stuck between stink, and hard bags, along with the fact that my call has still not come. So I sit up, because a of all) I've slumped down, and b of all) He's squishing me, and then he gets mad that I sat up.

I'm like (in my brain, of course), "Mothafucka, you are squishing me and you don't see me lashing the fuck out...) So pissed.

So, anyway, that was just today.

there are bus drivers who see people standing on a bus stop, or maybe they're running their hardest, and they're usually not that far away, but the bus driver just keeps going. I can understand if they're pressed for time, and really can't afford a 5 second stop, I guess, if that's possible, but I always notice that (and luckily, I'm always on these busses) they are usually early when they decide to skip these people who now have to wait an entire hour for another bus. Yeah, they probably should have been out earlier, but it's like five seconds, dude. Stop being a speed demon.

I especially hate this if later, they have a layover, anyway. Like, dude, you could have had more people if you would have taken a chill pill, yo.

Yeah...That's about it, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages