Saturday, December 15, 2012

"You're just like a

gay boy"

once, I had a friend tell me this, and I was confused. Neverminding the fact that he was a gay boy himself, I was perplexed, 'cuz I'm a straight girl, and I guess we have some things in common, as gender orientations. Mutual like of men. Yeah.

So, anyway, I just got un-confused. I was watching this person on youtube (hopefully you're subscribed so you know who I'm talking about) "Miles Jai", and I noticed that there are a lot of things I do that he and a lot of my gay guy friends do, but I thought maybe it's just habits I picked up from hanging out with them, or, maybe I'm just weird. Lol.

I don't even care, really. I just never noticed. (I'm really good at not noticing things, I guess, lol.)

Does anyone mind that I'm posting at random-ass times when I schedule my posts ahead of time, does anyone mind that I schedule posts?

Who wants to try for a guest post? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages