Thursday, December 27, 2012

guys, i made my own

Sugar scrub!!! I've been wanting to for a long time. I looked online for one, and to my surprise, I liked how it turned out.

I took about 1 cup sugar (table sugar works great), 1/3 cup coconut oil, but I had to melt it, and a small container I was using for an old scrub. After mixing them, add more sugar if it's too runny, and let it sit overnight because it smells better then. At least it did for me.

I use it every other night for glowy skin. I love how it works. I'm doing it again tilonight. I can't decide if I prefer to noxema before or after, though. I think before is probably best, because at least for me, I get a deeper exfoliation onbdry skin. If I only has e one or two problem areas, I do it after noxing.  But you should do it however you want. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages