Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Awkward Turtle is Awkward

Hi, guys, as you've guessed, I've run into some awkwardness at work.

As it turns out, I'm following someone I work with on blogger (I had no idea we even lived in the same state until I saw a post with pics of a place I used to walk by all the time, only to end up months later getting hired at the same store they work at)

For me, this is awkward, as I just found out this person - of course - had the same idea as me: blog about the new store, and take pics to share with you lot. You can see how this'll be awkward, if you happen to follow her, too, she just happened to beat me to the punch, and now I'm kind of upset, I don't want to be a copycat blogging about the same store - I'm still going to because it's something I'm super excited about, and it's not my fault we both work at the same store, as you just read, I didn't even know she lived in the same state, let alone worked at the freaking mall of america...freaking A.

I"m still doing it though, but I'm gonna have to unfollow her blog, because I can't take this much awkwardness, I'm already a very awkward individual, and I know this pretty well. I've tried working on it, but it's probably just my social anxiety...I probably can do something about it, but I don't know what other than observing others and following suit.

Well, I've managed to successfully unfollow the person, so, now I can blog freely about working at Forever 21 in the mall of america (Idk if I told you guys that in an earlier post, I normally have trouble deciding what information is safe to disclose, as I sometimes get real life stalkers...k, scratch sometimes, it's a common occurence for me, so yeah, I know "why blog, even?" Idk, I just do, it's fun, whatever...

So, I'll be working the opening day at our new, very big store that's supposed to have it's own coffee shop, but after seeing the inside (I did a store set up shift where we were unloading boxes, trucks, and manequins), I'm not sure where they'd be putting it, there doesn't seem to be any room on the top floor (but I think we have two sets of escalators, so maybe I just haven't seen the entirety of it, but the bottom floor, well, that's also taken up by a lot of sections. GAAAAAAAAAAH! THE SECTIONS WE HAVE ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE,
but now I have to get back to doing homework.

it's been a while since my last update because of me not having internet, and always being at work, the last week's been a blur, such a blur that I can't tell you what I was doing on saturday, but it was probably working, really, I have no recollection of any event in question, but I'm also running on less than five hours of sleep right now, so...oh, chiz, homework!

pics and reviews later, I promise, but probably not tomorrow, 'cuz yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages