Tuesday, December 4, 2012

randomchizzagain

why do my own posts cause notifications on my dash? So weird. 

Anysnooch, I cooked some good stuff recently, like, delicious stuff, typically smells great when you first make it. The next day or so…not so much. 
So, I made these eggroll type wraps from scratch, then i made broccoli cheese rice to fill it, and added some cream cheese, ‘cuz I like cream cheese, then I found some salmon, and made some mini salmon rolls. 
You can guess which ones didn’t smell the most appealing when I reheated them. 
They still tasted badass, but I’m probably gonna feel bad at work when I stink up the break room with them…
And now I’m watching LuanLegacy. Cracks me up. Love the vids. 

Those are the things I made, and they were delish, but they're gonna stink the break room up once I re-heat them, and that makes me sad. 

I guess this is just a short post today, 'cuz...yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages