Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Count Chocula Bar and Cocky MF's

Hey, guys. I'm back with another review! I freaking love Count Chocula so much, it's rediculous, but first, I have to tell you guys this before I forget it. 

So, I'm watching This video by JayFluent (I was just perusing his vids and clicked on this one after a couple of others), and he said something that I would have responded to there (youtube), but I felt it more useful to put it here, instead. He said that a larger girl got mad at him for not liking him, and then asked "is that even fair?". I'm sure this has happened to you lot before, you're walking down the street, minding your own, and some guy comes up all "ay, ay shawty, ay, how you doin', can I get yo number, guuuurl?" (exaggeration, yes, but you get my point) and you're all either a) continuing to mind your business, b) politely declining, or c) having a really bad day and letting him have it ruthlessly (k, in my defence, it was a stalker that time.) So, anyway, he gets mad at you for either a) not responding, or b) declining. 

Fair? No. You aren't obligated to like someone just because they like you. If that were the case, believe me, the world would be a far worse place than it is now. However, there's not much you can do about it, unfortunately. So, without any further ado (and I hope you enjoy the JayFluent vid(s), in case you keep watching them, here's my review of the count chocula cereal bar. 









 Seriously, what looks unappealing about these? Well, if you like chocolate, chocolate, marshmallows, ghosts, chocolate and probably more chocolate all at a whopping 100 cals, then, yeah, what could you NOT like about these wonderful treats? 



The taste is: chocolatey. It’s just like eating count chocula cereal, excelt it’s chocolatier because the bar is held together with …well, chocolate! It’s great! Kind of like getting to drink the chocolatey milk out of the bowl once you’re done eating it. (This was once the only way I’d have chocolate milk…well…if I could still have normal milk, it would be. I’ll do soymilk in a hearbeat, though, once I get more count. It’s so crunchy, too! The little marshmallows add an extra note of sweetness! Aah, for a sweet tooth like me, this is incredible. The only thing I don’t like about the bar is that it leaves a prickly feeling in my throat, where the cereal doesn’t. (Yes, I reviewed as I ate it, and checked my cereal as a just in case.)


Blast, that one came out a bit blurry, but you can still see it pretty well. 


Well, of course food photography makes it look better on the box, but I still F'd that S up. No lie. (Seriously, though, what's with people saying that they're gonna "F*** up some *insert whatever food said individual is about to consume here*" I don't actually get it.) 

So, yeah. It essentially just tastes like the cereal, but better, since that was somehow possible. Except for the minor throat irritation factor, but it's all good, 'cuz eating some of the actual cereal remedied the situation rather rapidly. I can't wait to get more of these. You get like, eight in a box, and it took me and Aiden to get through each of ours. (We each got a box, and they were AWESOME). 

So, here's the ingredients. 

...K...So...I don't have the box anymore....and I can't find them online. (I've tried a few different word combos...) so...I'm sorry? It's just more chocolate than the cereal, so...I can give you the cereal's ingredients...and hope that helps...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages