Friday, October 5, 2012

Frankenberry Mocha Time!

Hi, everyone! As promised, here is my frankenberry post. I love the appearance of it, and no, I did not put it in a mocha. Aiden made coffee today, and I put some hot chocolate in while I ate my cereal and watched Fringe. I may also include an Agent Farnsworth makeup picture tutorial today, since I brought my makeup, but that will have to wait until afer I get my test done. I just can't concentrate if I have so many things bursting through my head, so I'm going to get all of these out, take my test, and then perhaps, if there's time, do the makeup tutorial. It's another thing I like to do - celebrities usually have nice makeup, and the ones that catch my eye, I want to do, myself. I'l surprise you with which ones, though.

Anyway, on to the Berries!
Really cute packaging, all pink!...mostly, anyway.
You can see a castle, frankenberry (whose nails are painted with strawberries), and some pink lightning.
Sorry you'll have to tilt your head, but here are pictures of the halloween cereals in order: frankenberry, my fave, count chocula, and boo berry, which I hope to try this year, even though I don't like blueberry anything, lol. 

Here's a cute comic, it's also on the count chocula box, so I think they probably use it on all of them. 


Here's what they look like (Yes, I like my cereal in a cup! - we have several bowls, for realz, though...)
You can see a blue marshmallow in there, right? Cool, 'eh? I don't know why it's there, but they have blue mallows in here, where in the count chocula they have swirly ones. (the count ones are vanilla/chocolate flavored, these are strawberry, but maybe they mixed some booberry mallows in there, who knows. 

And here's a closeup. 


Anyway, I'll do the ingredients now, and tell you the taste after: 
Ingredients: 



Kk, those are the ingredients, which I got from the food facts website. Thanks food facts!

The taste is very sweet, definitely strawberrylicious, but the appearance initially shocked me. (I opened it a few days before, just to look at it because I was curious.) As you can see, the ghosties are quite neon pink! (Probably why mother never bought me these - to the best of my recollection, anyway.) The smell is definitely strawberry! I liked them enough, but I'll be mixing them with my count chocula when I do have them, unless I find a suitable desert to make with them (like frankenberry treats (think rice crispies treats, but different)).

So, there you have it, if you are a strawberry lover, you will enjoy the cereal mess out of these, cereally. (c'mon, don't tell me you never saw that episode of South Park!) Click the link if you haven't! If you don't like strawberry flavored anything, you are a terrible person and don't deserve the sweet things in life. (I am KIDDING! as my favorite flavor of anything is Cherry, but I'll settle for strawberry if I have to.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages