Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Takin' care of business

again...I'm heading off to the uni soon to do some application related stuff, but in the meantime, I need to make a post since it's been a while.

I found bananas! they were in the store, so I bought them, because the prices were great! However, I also found that two bananas for breakfast isn't enough. I may have to start bringing some around with me, which means my stash will deplete rather quickly.

I didn't go to the bike shop last week, as a) I got sick, and b) homework. But those things have sorted themselves out, and I should be free to do all of the bike repair-learning stuff that I was doing before.

Also, this is what I'm really excited about, you guys know that I went on a gigantic group date not too long ago, right? Well, I already know where the next one will be, and all we need to know now is what night we'll all be heading out. I'm so excited! It's another Thai restaurant. It's called Ruam Mit Thai. After that, I get to plan one, and it'll be a little restauraunt near my place, because I've been curious about it so long, and it'll give us some more variety, not that there's anything wrong with Thai food, but just limiting yourselves to one culture's cuisine...Doesn't float my boat too much - I mean, when I cook food, I'm always mixing it up. Mexireacan? Yes.

But I should probably end this post now, because I have to get there before four thirty, or they'll be closed and my plans will be thwarted.

Oh, but before I go, does anyone reading this have a twitter, because I think I just got mass followed by some bots, but I'm not sure how to tell. I mean, for one, most of them are either Brazilian (from what I can tell...they speak portuquese, at least...) or Japanese. I'd just like to read my feed and understand what's being tweeted at me. (i.e. either english, or Korean lessons. Spanish is accepted, and while I do understand some of the portuguese, I can't speak/type it back because, well...I didn't study that. I studied spanish formally, french because...well, I have a french book and why not, and some others for equally rediculous reasons.)

kk, bye for real this time.

also, I FINALLY got my freaking cyworld back...well, I never lost it, but I forgot the password, I guess, so I tried FOREVER to change it, and it just wasn't working until like...five minutes ago. SUCH a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages