Thursday, October 25, 2012

Who's on First?

Such a fun skit, you guys should check it out,
but I'm really writing today because I hven't for...a long time.

MOnday was pretty fun, really, I probably talked about that last time, though. It's been getting so chilly around here, though, so I only keep the warmer days in mind. Oh, but I can talk about sunday during tear down, it's just something I've been remembering for a bit.

Biker doesn't work sundays anymore, which is ok, 'cuz she has workshops that she teaches and stuff, and it wasn't terrible, because the Ringleader wasn't there, neither was her somewhat oafish sister, seriously, that girl has no manners. Anyway, so we were tearing down, and Black came back (he got the day off 'cuz his adorbz kids came over) to help, so I was standing there with Blue, and Tallboy (he wasn't introduced before), so anyway, we were all joking around about Blue and her lack of a height, and Tallboy suggested that she wheel the demon in (I don't know waht it's actually called, but that beast is heavy. It's where we cook the stuffs). I told him that the thing tosses me around, and it would run her over. He just kinda looked at me like "you fatty...shut up".

I'm pretty sure I'm not fat. I may only be a head taller than blue (literally...), but I'm within the normal weight range, and though I would like to get smaller (we all know I'm working on this), I'm not fat, and the fact that our cooking station literally pulls me the f around CANNOT be discounted. It does. Hell, it pulls Black around. Now I know why I've never seen any of the other girls wheel that monster in. (And I've vowed to never do it again.)

So, anysnooch, have you guys ever heard of a thirties burger? Probably not, I hadn't until high school, and I haven't heard of one since. Well, here's some picspam for you.

It's supposed to be burger with chicken on it, from what I recall

Hefty, innit? 

Well, there were fries, too. Heckuva Boiga, 'eh? 
Heh, we got bored at bk...well...more like "I got curious at bk", lol.

I have to do an elevator speech today. How do I look?



I tried for a natural make, and my hat was wet by the time I got to school. Wow, I don't think you can even see any makeup on me...Poo. I have bb cream, blush, mascara, natural eyeshadow, and some (very little) lipstick. Well...I guess natural make is supposed to look like bareface...

Kk, I'll b back with more later, as it's thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages