Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Uuuwaaaaa!!!!! Versatile Blogger Awards ^____^


Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I just got nominated for the Versatile Blogger award. I read about Momo getting it just hours ago, and I didn't know awards existed for blogs prior, but I got nominated by Jaz. Thanks for nominating me, really! ^__^ It made my day. 




so, now, I get to tell you all 7 things about myself. 
7) I am literally addicted to kimchi. I don't know why, but I will put that Sh** on EVERYTHING...well...everything I think it'd taste good on, lol. 
6) I'm actually pretty shy in real life, but people confuse me for being perma-angry. 
5) Kpop got me into being more feminine, and in turn, I found Ulzzang through them, which is a thing I like a lot. hehe. 
4) I love cute things so much, but few people know that about me. (I just bought a HONKIN' Hello Kitty mug the other day and can't wait to use it. ^____^
3) I'm a big 'ol goofball, especially when I'm bored. (can't help it, I just never grew up, lol!) 
2) I'm only somewhat of a techie, and while I'm apprenticing at this bike shop, I keep getting flashbacks of when I used to fix computers when I was a kid. (Nerdy childhood, first watching star trek at night, next fixing computers, lol) 
1) I drink ALL OF THE TEA, except jasmine...terrible experiences with that stuff. 


So, here I get to nominate others. 
Frany
D'yandra
Ulzzang Bana
April

All you have to do to participate is (1) add the versatile blogger award photo to your blog (2) thank the blogger that nominated you (3) post 7 random facts about your wonderful self and (4) nominate other bloggers!

I hope you all enjoy and join. ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages