Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Most Awesome Monday EVAAARRRR!!!!!

I don't know about you lot, but I had the most awesome monday ever with Aidan. ^___^. After I finished my accoutning homework, of course, lol. But I did try a new drink while I was doing my work at starbucks, it was the tazo passion lemonade thing, it was pretty tasty.

So, anyway, on to the fun stuff, we went to get me a new phone, it's a windows 7, very sleek, slim, I got a purple phone case, like, a silicone one. It's cute! I've been playing with this phone since the second I got it! weird thing, though, apparently, my contacts transfer time was the longest they've ever seen at the store. I was transferring from Android to Windows, of course so that was part of it, also, I think my phone probably shut down on them a few times (my old phone was notorious for doing that, as I think I mentioned once..or twice...)

But after we went and got my phone (Btw, I can't thank you enough, baby! <3) we went to white castle, because we'd both not been there in AGES. It was a really nice time, and we did some shopping afterwards. This is where I get like, "little kid" excited, all over again.

We went to target, and they were selling the halloween themed cereals, while I didn't see boxes of count chocula, it was okay, because I have one at home, already. I decided that since I've never tried franken and boo berry, I'd get franken berry first, and he got us some count chocula treats! I had one this morning for breakfast, and it was Super Delicious!  He got me some of the cutest Hello Kitty slippers I have EVER seen, and they are SO comfy! We also got some movies that we were both excited for. We'd both not seen Avengers yet, so we got that, 9, because I'd never seen it, and Rush Hour, because Awesome! We watched them with pizza and wings last night.

And I have an update from one of my reviews. If you remember the luster's Pink hairspray I reviewed, that I loved spraying directly to my scalp ever so much, you should know this now. I did that a few days a week maybe one or two weeks ago, and I got awful dandruff buildup. I remembered it happening before, but I didn't attribute it to the hair spray, I can confidently say that the spray is what caused it, because it's happened again. Proof? While I can't give you picture proof, I can tell you that since I've stopped spraying that candy scented stuff on my scalp, I haven't seen any of the 'ruff.

Oh, and I made a fun treat! You guys know/like s'mores, right? K, good. I made them in the oven this time, but I think these would be worthy of epic meal time status: They were double decker, with three kinds of chocolate. Healthy? Not in the least. Do we plan on eating it all in one sitting? Heck no! But maybe a small helping once in a while, because s'mores are the stuff.
Here's what they looked like - before we murdered them with a spatula
Well, I hope you all have a nice week ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages