Friday, September 28, 2012

Cherry Smoothies

Today was so nice out that I had to try something new at one of my local coffee shops, so I got a cherry  smoothie (they had mango, and I wanted to mix them, but I figured, try it regular first, and then mix them).

I'm really happy that it's going to be warm for the weekend, 'cuz I work outside and I don't feel like freezing all day (again), and I know my coworkers won't want to freeze, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i-y0G8nNA8
I was watching this video today because of another one (isn't that how it always goes with me, lol), and he mentioned "a bugaboo, like they used to call it". Not only was the video a fun blast from the past, but it was full of references that are no longer relevant, like, there's someone who always points out that you know a movie's old if the twin towers are still in it, but AOL? I never did know what MCI was, maybe it was regional? Idk, but pagers! XD

Anyway, I had a weird dream that I knew had something to do with Fringe, so I had to watch it again, this time while eating red vines. We tried to find the episode last night, but to no avail. It was the Marionette episode. Well, anyway, my question was answered.

So, back to Bugaboo, yesterday, I was looking around on the internet for B-gal style coords, and it was probably harder than it should have been, but I ran across baby shoop, and found out that apparently they've got black models, which is awesome! I think I learned things, but watching Destiny's child videos, and I'm also noticing (again) that I haven't got the makeup for it. Speaking of which, I found my  eye shadows, and two more of the colors got busteed...I seriously need to invest in some master palettes, but I don't know where to get them. I'd like to find palettes that don't have paraben (it's been hard, I found a nice coco butter lotion that I thought didn't have any until I read the label a second time, as I was checking it against another that had maybe one or two more...Idk. I just don't want to end up allergic like mom, so I figure avoid it if I can.)

But yes, I need a contouring powder, too. I think they come with highlighting powders, right? I really don't know, ulzzang style got me into makeup (elsewise, I'd still have pretty much never touched the stuff except for high school performances and maybe some clubbing), and after seeing the less extreme gyaru makeups, I like it, but if I look at the b-gal makeup I can't tell if it's contoured, even if I put a picture of it next to another...I think they don't, and I'm not sure one should have to, but that's mostly because I'm not heavy into gyaru...yet...I think...I'm not sure how far I'd dip into it, but I do know that I like the b-gal style, but I also like the cute style of amekaji (yes, I think it's a cute style).

I don't know, when I get things more figured out, I'll be able to tell better, I think. Meantime, I"m prepped up for a warm, busy weekend, and looking forward to ALL OF THE THINGS!!!!

<3 Hope you all have a nice weekend, too. ^_~ Buhbyez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages