Saturday, September 1, 2012

If you really knew me

I've seen this post twice, now and the last person, momo, made it a challenge to do this one if you haven't, already.

If you really knew me, you'd know that:

  •  poor spelling and grammar are two of my biggest pet peeves - if not the biggest. 
  • I'm a fan of lists
  • I am really only organized on a computer. In real life, I lose all of the things. (especially paper. My backpack is a black hole!) 
  • Because I never stuck with one language (except in elementary, where I went to two spanish immersion schools), I can pick up on the gist of conversations (usually) in some non-english languages: Spanish (I can actually tell you the literal translation of what anyone is saying in Spanish), Italian (because I find it so similar), french, portuguese, and I can pick up on more Korean than last month!
  • I hate attention whores. 
  • I love being online
  • I can type with my eyes closed *funny story, I might share sometime*, and I have excellent speed. 
  • My mom had me on my first computer when I was around 3. (She did not give a 3 year old their own computer, but I was learning how to type.) 
  • I can bake very well, and cook, too. However, I like to have my food spicy and most other people don't. 
  • I look angry when I walk in downtown or shady areas to deter creepers from approaching me. (There are always instances where it doesn't work...) 
  • My first on-stage experience was when I was in first grade. Since then, I have gone to two performing arts schools, one of which I graduated from. 
  • I'm a jane-of-many trades, master of ... perhaps half. 
  • I do competitions online because they are fun. 
  • I'm highly competitive, especially at pool, typing (speed tests), and other "fun" activities. 
  • It takes a lot to make me cry, so when I do, it's often for way more reasons than one. 
  • I hate to cry. (It causes headaches, and I hate unnecessary pain.) 
  • I am always cold, so I wear hoodies and gloves a lot. 
  • Most of my friends are guys. Accident? Maybe...maybe not. You can decide if you feel inclined to. 
  • If I explain someting to someone in the simplest terms I can manage and they still don't get it, I generally reason that I have every right to be a bit frustrated. 
  • I loathe repeating myself. 
  • My musical tastes are eclectic, to say the least. I've surprised even people who have known me for years.
  • There are some dances I only do in heels, and when I don't get results in them, anymore, I move on to higher heels. 
  • Because I'm such an introvert (unless with close friends), and I'm always thinking, I'm very quiet.  I used to always get asked "what's wrong". Nothing is, usually.
  • Lastly, I HATE to have my thoughts interrupted. Silence is Golden. 
That's all, let's see what everyone else has to say, and get to know each other. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages