Monday, September 24, 2012

I got sick, eeew!!!

I got sick over the weekend,  so I took a couple days off of blogging. I kind of had to, 'cuz I felt gross, but I'm better now. I at least got caught up on my Fringe.

I don't know if you guys would or even should know by now, but I'm a huge sci-fi nerd, so most of the shows I like or might talk about are pretty sci-fi in nature, I guess, unless it's a k-drama, for some reason, I really like the gender-bender ones, they're so fun!

Watching all this tv makes me remember that I wanted to be an actress at one time. It's never too late, of course. Well, anysnooch, that's not what I wanted to talk about. What I really wanted to talk about was that my favorite charachter, Astrid, never gets any real props (I feel like I may have said this before, but that was probably irl, so it probably doesn't count!) on the show (so far, I'm behind by a season or two...), and that I really want to do makeup tutorials, but alas, I have NO makeup. I just lost my main palette freaking recently, it must've been within the bast couple of days, 'cuz I rememer seeing it, so I had to use my default for this one, but that's fine. I'm all matching today!



Oh, one more thing, I was going to talk about this "creative" way to curl hair that I accidentaly found while I was trying to straighten it. It all happened because my hair clips keep getting broken, I guess from wear, well, that morning I got ran into, and my head collided with the bed, which in turn broke my hair clip. That's what I get for using cheap ones!!!

So anyway, I started using hair ties, I bought like 60 of them at CVS because they were selling the pretty colors for cheap. So, anyway, I took my hair into small sections, and wound them around like I was going to put them in mini-buns, but I just kept winding them until they stayed in place. I took them out carefully once I was all done, well, I waited maybe half an hour, because I would wind them up as I finished each section, just to keep the sections together and not end up straightening the same section five times, lol.

I ended up with wavy hair that could have stayed if I used hair spray, but I wanted piggy tails, so I did that instead.

I'll have pics eventually of my outfit for the day, I'll probably upload them to picyou, 'cuz I like that site (and don't have instagram).

Well, more later, I'm sure. <3<3<3 Hope your weeks have started well! ^_______________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages