Saturday, September 8, 2012

I couldn't wait!

Here's my bb cream review.

I got maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream. The tube says:
Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30 Medium/Deep sheer tint. it's the 30 ml 1.0 fl oz size.  Heres a picture:


Sorry about the stuff on the sticker. I took it off once to read what the ingrediens were, and you know what happens when you peel a sticker off, especially if it's on something round...never sticks back on the same...

So anywho, the ingredients are (in this picture):

Let me know if you can't see some of these (I think you can enlarge the picture by clicking it), and I'll list them, later. Sorry, it got darker in here 'cuz it's about an hour after I took the first picture (I get REALLY distracted on the internet.)

On to the application:
It's really smooth, perfectly matches my skin tone. It feels really creamy, not too thick, just pleasant.
It blends really well, and it works as a great foundation for me. I'd give it five out of five cherries*, especially since it doesn't contain paraben, which I like to avoid because my mom is allergic to it in all of it's many forms, as a just in case.

Oh, but for the eight things that it's supposed to do: blur imperfections: I think it covers them up nicely.
Enhances: I don't know what it's supposed to enhance, really, but sure, it ehnanced the nice-lookingness of my hand (since that's where I applied it today). Brightens: That, it definitely does.
Adjusts to skin-tone: within reason, yes. This shade adjusted just fine. Smoohtes: yep. My left hand looks smoother than my right. Hydrates: Perhaps. SPF30 protects: Potentially. I've only worn it outside a couple of times so far, and I didn't really take notes on those days (also I was really busy at work (I work outside on the weekends)), so I can't say too well here. 0% oils and other heavy ingredients: sure. Though, about here is where I would tell them they should say "7-in-1", but that's just my opinion.

I did this today, because I just remembered that since my hours switched at work, I won't have internet on wednesday. I can do my hair spray review on thursday, I guess.

Some people grade/rate with hearts or stars, but since I love cherries so much, that's how I choose to grade/rate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages