Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The fair was so much fun!!!!

You have no idea! I got to meet up with most of my guys, and do most of the things I wanted to do. I even got to do a couple of extra things that I didn't really intend to, either. It was pretty fun. I got this snake and elephant right before the fair closed. They are so cute!



I attempted to do something with my nails (on the bus, no less.) I'm sure you can't tell that it's blue/purple each other nail, but that's what i did. And I spiraled my piggy tails. 


Here's my outfit of the day, don't mind the badge, but I wore a skirt and my favorite longer shirt. 


The guys next to each other in red and black shirts are two of my buds, they went on the big slide together. 

I was just trying to track them on my cam. Yay for action shot mode!








They really enjoyed it. If I didn't have a skirt and had remembered the slide was there, I'd have gone, too!



The Unit: G, Timmy, my boyfriend, me, and Rick. We were missing B. 



Ghost wings! Hot!

They no longer sell the sauce. :'(

Alton's Ghost wings. 

Timmy says my boyfriend and I took it like G's. (We forgot he's sensitive to spice, so I bought ice cream after. Sorry Tim!) 

See, 'Twas no problem!

A strawberry cone and Mint bonbon Ice cream. So refreshing.

More later, class is about to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages