Friday, September 21, 2012

Silent laughing and serious debates small update I forgot about!

Well, I'm again watching some youtube, I searched for the tag #notaboutthatlife because of Scooter Magruder, who I'm subscribed to on youtube, 'cuz my boyfriend, *Aiden and I find him hilarious.

Having mentioned Aiden, I was watching this video when the vlogger said something about how videogames take the boyfriend's attenion away from her, and that's what prompted my post today. Technology does that to Aiden.

What I mean by that is, if I'm in front of technology and he's present but not participating with me, I'm sorry, I'm like a guy with a videogame. It would likely be worse if I actually were playing a videogame.  I do genuinely like to share my internet finds with him, but I guess that's just how I am. We have played a videogame together before, that was very fun. I hooked up the xbox and we played one of the Harry Potter games. If we could get more controllers and games, I think that would be fun for us to do at least once a week.

Well, on to the serious debates, Some of these youtubers make vlogging look like fun, I would do that, but I'm not terribly creative.I guess you don't have to be terribly creative, but I also don't have a decent webcam, well not for vlogging purposes, anyway. Not that I'd know what to vlog about, really. Well, It's not something I want to do in the immediate future, 'cuz I like typing, so this suits me well.

But I had another silent laughing attack at the bar last night. If you're friends with me on facebook or a twitter follower (since I've linked both of those accounts to my tumblr), you'll know why. I got stuck on the "lol-sotrue" tumblr page. The gifs are so funny! Anysnooch, I must've looked insane, but I don't care that much. I had fun.

But having mentioned facebook. I've seen some things on there related to politics, and since I'm normally on youtube, I like to watch soundly awake, who did this video this video, which I think was a good way to put it. The way I see voting is pretty similar: You don't like who's running, research things each side says that you agree with, vote for who you agree with more, if you truly don't know what's going on, just try to get involved in some way. If you don't think your vote will count, realize this: you are one of MANY who feel the same way, the whole lot of you not voting does NO good. If even half of you would vote, that would make a big diference.

On a lighter note, I'm glad I didn't use makeup today, 'cuz I always get a little itchy when I do, so it smudges. :(

I'm excited for bike shop work tomorrow, even if it's right afer we tear down at my morning job. It's good to have things you look forward to. I really like the small things, what about you lot?

Take some time to consider that, if you don't already, the little things you enjoy that make you happy every day. It adds up.

'Til next time ^_____^ <3

Oh, but one last thing I forgot to mention, since I just did it today: I found a crafty way of waving my hair up, kind of like beach waves. I didn't wear it out of the house, because it was just a trial - it worked, for sure, but also because I wanted to wear my piggy tails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages