Friday, September 14, 2012

Hi, everyone! I finally got my circle lenses (you probably know this from my last couple of posts), but here they are, my Geo Natural Black Lenses. Remember this picture? 

Well, I'm wearing them now. I've been wearing them for about four hours now, and they are really comfortable. Well, they're more comfortable than last time. Right now, despite technical difficulties earlier today (I'll get into that later), the left one feels pretty natural, while I can feel the right one a bit. I'm not really sure why I can feel the right one, I couldn't earlier.

Anyway, Here's a pic of them in my eyes:
Sorry it's such a huge closeup of my eyes/nose, lol. I'm using my webcam right now.


They came with a cute piggy lense case:
I know, my "vintage" macbook pro, lol.

The good: I think they look pretty natural on me, I mean, yes, my eyes do look bigger, which was the goal. You can see here to compare:
   

The bad: I really don't think there is a "bad", I just have to get used to them. I'm still not used to poking my eye so often and having something slip around in there, but I do like the look of them. I'll definitely be coming back for another pair. 

The shipping: I think they shipped in a timely manner. I've heard that Pinky Paradise is the slowest of them all, but I've also heard that they're the most reliable from quite a few sources, so I don't mind if I have to wait two weeks for them to get here (I think they might have even gotten to me sooner, but I wasn't really tracking my order, to be honest, anyway.) 

So, here's the ranking: 
comfort: 4.5/5 because sometimes, I can feel them in there, this might be normal or a sign that I need eye drops, so I won't dock too much here. 
Design: 5/5 they are exactly the swirl pattern that I wanted!
Enlargement: 5/5. I think they get the job done nicely. ^_^
Source: 5/5. I fully trust Pinky Paradise, and I can't wait to buy from them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages