Thursday, September 27, 2012

Always Come Prepared!

To class!!!

Of course, this is a no-brainer, but last semester, I got spoiled with the usage of my laptop EVERYWHERE.

Sorry, I was watching Chonny, and then I was reminded that I had a friend who had me try seaweed (she was Thai, and it was like, her favorite snack. YEAH, I liked it!! WHAT!?! That's what I thought).

Lol, sorry, anysnooch, so, I was in class, writing with my only working pen that I brought. (I brought the one that doesn't work, and it's normally in my hair for that reason, and the one that does work, neither were in my hair...But I bought a cherry tootsie pop and remedied that, but we'll get to that later). So I'm in class, and before the teacher starts talking, it was working fine. Right when he says to start the quiz (luckily it wasn't like an important one, it was just from the reading, and we didn't get graded for it), I try writing with it, and guess what...it died. It's okay, it was coming apart, anyway.

This is when I remembered that there's a grocery/convenience store right across the street. I figured (it's college so, of course my teacher doesn't care if I dip for the rest of class, but I'm too cool to skip...nevermind.) that I could just pretend I was going to the loo, and be back in a few minutes.

I found the pens (pack of two), a couple of cherry tootsie pops, and a cherry lifesaver 'cuz they were like 10 cents...so I hop back up to class, after learning about the grand opening special next week that I forgot to facebook about because I like to promote local businesses, whoops. I have fb open...I'll just do it while this uploads...

Long story short, there was a bucket of pens at home I could have dug into but forgot about until I needed to buy one (two), I got fresh air during class, but I'm not letting it happen again because I'll never go pen-less to school. Lesson learned.

Does anyone know how making a youtube channel works? 'cuz...I'm...kinda lost...and still semi-seriously considering it...but Idk.

Anyways, I'm'na go get funky tonight! (Highlight of the week (2, 'cuz Monday's my main highlight)), Hope you all have a funky good rest of the week! ...cheesy again? Probably. <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages