Friday, September 7, 2012

So Many Changes!!!

It feels like there've been so many changes recently, but I could just be exaggerating, I don't know, really. Like my work schedule, most people have one that's pretty consistent, I think and I was happy to have that, only to have it changed when I came in yesterday. I still got to keep my shift, but now I'm switched to wednesday instead for next week. I was so happy with my last arrangement, but this one won't kill me.


Anyway, on to a more positive note. Well, not so much, I think. Today was pretty hectic and it's only 3 pm. Last night, when we came home from Funk Thursdays at the bar, there was a notice, so we ran around like headless chickens. All is well and everything is alright, but I already feel kinda worn out. :(

I'll be energized for work tomorrow, though. I'm sure. I'm keeping both of my weekend shifts, since they're early morning to early afternoon, which leaves the rest of my day/weekend to do whatever I want.

I want to do a product review, so I think I'll do Maybelline's bb cream, since i bought that recently, and I've been meaning to talk about it. If I buy another product, I'll probably review that as well. Oh, I also got a couple of hairsprays. I was watching a youtube video and it reminded me that I need some hair spray, but not to use on my hair. I don't remember what the video was or what I was supposed to use it on, but there's a hairspray that I like (well, there are two), and I really want to review. I'll probably do that around Wednesday, so I can continue to get a good feel of it, and I'll even get some pictures. It'll be a two-in-one, though, because, well, my Wednesday post will explain that.

I have to visit my school or find internet on Monday, which I won't mind, but I'm supposed to visit this chinese food restaurant with my boyfriend that I've never been to. He really likes it, though. I just hope I can find dairy pills in time (I know I can), because I'm super lactose-intolerant, but I love cream cheese wontons. So tasty.

I think that's probably it for now. I'm at one of my favorite coffee shops right now, mainly so I can download this book for my class. :P

Until later, everyone. Hope you all have a splendiferous weekend. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages