Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fake friends (aka Users)

Originally, I didn't know what to blog about, but I knew that I wanted to blog, and then I was facebooking, and remembered the reason. Sorry if that's a run on sentence...

Anysnooch, I'm'na write about fake friends (yes, I'm'na is now a word), you know the kind who forget about you until they want or need something?

Like if they really wanted to hang out with you, or have you around, they have your number, facebook, e-mail, basically every way you've made yourself available to them, but they forget you exist until they want something from you. Like you could have been with them through their thick, but they don't een care about your thin. I'm not entirely sure why people like that exist, to be completely honest.

Well, that happens to the best of us. I'll never have an explanation for why, because I'm not them, but suffice it to say that they are not worth your time.

Anyway, On to a lighter topic, I'm looking for a pogo stick. I never got one as a child, and they look a) rediculous, but b) like fun. I probably can't use it inside the apartment, unless I pogo down the halls, which I most likely would be found doing. I already said maybe two posts ago that I'm such a kid on the inside that it's impossible to deny.

I'm also looking for a full length mirror, I think I've found one, and I can't wait to start using one once I get it! I also haven't ordered the cute stitch or panda phone case because after looking at the specs, it said it was fo a samsung galaxy III, and the phone I'm looking to get is a windows phone, so I'm not sure if they're the same size or not (I don't spend too much time in phone stores, and I haven't really ahd anyone to ask) Once I know for sure, then I'll definitely order something (and hope it's one of those super cute panda/stitch ones!)

I'm due at the bike shop soon, and I can't wait! I almost got to ride one of the bikes yesterday, but the seat was too high, and we had cleaning to do instead. Maybe today will be my lucky day? Heh heh heh.

Anysnooch, Stay happy everyone, and yes, I did find cherry somethings! A cherry tootsie pop, I remember saying that I would. Oh, and cherry chap stick, but it's carmex, so it doesn't count. (I lost my chapstick, so I had to buy another. I'm always losing chapstic... :P)

Kk, buhbye for real this time! <3<3 Here's a happy video for you <3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages