Thursday, September 20, 2012

mini update post

But I guess they'rea all updates, anyway...

Well, getting back to the point of this post, updates are that I work at a bike shop! I really like it so far. (I only do little things so far) like on my first day, I crushed a massload of cans, and my second day, I got to break wheels down, that was fun. I got to use these big wire cutters to clip the spokes, that was kind of like a workout, lol. Some of those spokes were resistant!

Anyway, I'm still looking for templates, and I'm in this facebook group looking at the deadpool vs gangnam style video, it's flipping hilarious! These poor unsuspecting people! aaw, cute! I'll link to it, so you know what I'm talking about! It's really entertaining. There ya go, follow the link ^^ "I'll link to it".

Wow, well, back to the post, It's really hard to not watch this while I type. Well, it's a good thing I have the keyboard memorized, so I'm sure everything's turning out fine.  ...He's in the woman's room! haha! ooh, breakdancing!

Ok, back to the post for real, even though I'm still watching the video. Thank God mom put me on the computer when I was little. I need to make a reaction video to the things I watc, 'cuz I'm sure my faces are priceless! Also, I do a lot of silent laughing.

Ooh, so, back to updates! sorry, I get really distracted when the videos are on. And people in this computer lab would probably like to know why I'm on two computers at once. (the school's computer is going to be my entertainment, this one is my "search for templates while I blog" one, for now." I'm watching walter moments. If you don't know Walter Bishop, you need to seek the nearest dvd viewing device (or if it's the appropriate time, a tv) and watch fringe. Watch ALL OF THE FRINGE!!!!!

My boyfriend bought season 3 because I got him hooked on it...ooh, Walter's overshares. Wow, priceless. We're also looking at a phone, because well...mine sucks. It does things that phones should not do. It turns itself off at random. Luckily, not while I'm online (well, it has before...), or texting, but if I haven't texted yet, and it decides to piss me off, it will do that. Heck, sometimes I don't even get calls for...oh, days. And I only find out about them because I happen to interact with the person who called/texted me, most recently via facebook. Though, it's usually because I've called my parents a day or two later than they called me. And since I'm not getting the calls, I'm also, of course, not getting their voicemails. I'm sure you can imagine the frustration....on both ends.

(I'm already looking at phone cases, albeit on ebay...mostly cutesy ones, like stitch (from lilo and stitch) or panda bears.) I know you're already thinking "how old is this girl....>.>>.>  >.>....." But I already fully embrace being "a big ol' kid!".

Seriously, you should see me after work on the weekends when we get the gelato. "Birthday cake!?!?!?!?!?" *On tippy toes eating the gelato, nevermind being lactose intolerant*...sorry body.

So, having mentioned fringe, I"m watching an interview with John Noble and Anna Torv, where they don't have to mask their accents at all, before I found out they were foreign, I'd hear Anna pronounce "tank" as "tahnk", or other words, and I'd be confused about why I was hearing an accent on some words and not 99% of the others. I went and imdb'd her. I already knew John was from elsewhere.  Looking forward to another 3 hour marathon tonight!

I'm SOOOO sad about my show being over soon. I'm going to CRYYYYY. (I say that a lot, and usually don't mean it, 'cuz crying induces headaches, and it's messy...just ugh, I hate to do it, but I probably mean it this time, like 80%...well, maybe 75%, k, more like...15%, but it's still possible.) I still want more Astrid! I don't think she's given enough props or anything.

Ok, back to things that are not fringe or gelato, so basically, I'm just a big ol' kid.

I can't even deny it if I try. And I have tried to before, it's just that...well, I still am. You know the saying, "you can choose to grow up, but growing old is mandatory" or something like that?

"I don't wanna grow up , I'm a toys r us kid". K, I've probably  beaten the horse to death with a bloody pole, or something.

Ooh, my laptop is going to die soon! 17%. ugh....blast, well, I guess that means I'll get to the rest next time...so much for  "mini" update, though, huh?

Have fun, 'til next time! I'm off to get funky as per the usual tonight, and then I'll get fringey! ....cheesy much?

kk, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages