Saturday, September 1, 2012

Actual Post for Today

The last one I did, "If you really knew me" was just a fun "bonus" post I did.

The real business of the day is this: My toes have been asleep since
Tuesday, and I popped my shoulder out of socket on Thursday.

How did this happen? Well, on Tuesday, I left home early for school in these cute heels I wanted so badly to break in. I had to be at work an hour and a half after class was over, and didn't think the pain would be unbearable, or that my feet would be "asleep", certainly not for four days.

My shoulder, on the other hand is a different matter. I have the same tuesday class on thursdays, and just as class was beginning, I had an urge to do a stretch I do almost daily.

This seemed like it would not be problematic, as I had just done it on the left side, and increased the stretch a bit no hassle. So I switched to the right side. Everything was fine until I increased the stretch. I heard a loud pop. Then I felt a bit of pain, moved my shoulder around, and thought all was fine. Until friday. I also had to work friday, so while I was at work, I moved my shoulder around some to make sure it really was fine.

I left it alone until today, when I told one of my coworkers, out of boredom, kind of like "haha, this funny thing happened recently", and then she tells me that my right shoulder is higher up than the left. I find the entire event kind of funny, because, as she says, I am hyper flexible in the shoulders, but that is what caused my problem in the first place. I'm not that worried about it, but I have a slight feeling that I probably should be.

Anyway, It's about time to head home, I have work tomorrow, and then the fair on Monday, which I'm super excited about. I hope to meet my buds there. Pics are definitely coming for that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages