Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Update later today, promise

I promise later today I'll have a big update for you. I forgot my camera cord, so my review of the count chocula bar will have to wait (It's one of the things I was reviewing for 31 days of blogging), but I can give you a review of candy corn cotton candy, and a Thai restaurant I went to last night with Aiden and a large group of couples. It was fun, and it'll be a monthly thing, so I can review a different restaurant each month for you guys. It will be so much fun!

I've been sick lately, which is half the reason for nothing new, but i'm feeling a bit better. I'm just foggy-headed today. Maybe after I have this caffeine, I'll be fine. (Here's hoping!)

anyway, that's all for now. I have to get prepped up for class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages