Friday, October 12, 2012

update into a workout.

I know I've been slacking lately, but I got sick again. I forgo how bad my immune system is ... So my next post will be 3 product reviews in one, all edibles of course fuz I'm a foodie . typing on my phone is no fun. So I'm gonna wait til I have a real computer to do an actual post. Sorry gyz, but I will have another fun thing to talk about after Monday, so stay tuned for that. Now I'm off to work at the bike shop. I heard that I might get nein own business cards wfgeggsfnkfaaefjgfkibcebb!!!!!;!!! Yeah ... Such a kid. Lolz. Oh, and a fun workout suggestion before I go! Try miss a :breathe, g.na: 2hot, wonder girls be me baby, and for a cool down, gee by snsd. If that's not enough, girls day:omg and twinkle twinkle, with miss a: good bye baby, some 100s to work your core and bike crunches. So fun. If you don't sweat from that...see a doctor, lol. K bye for real. My hand is cramping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages