Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sorry sorry sorry sorry

Naega naega naega naega monjeo ...oh, we're not doing suju's dance? poop.

Anyway, cereal apologies for not having posted for a bit, I know I'm supposed to be doing this 31 days of posting thing, but I've been terribly stressed out for the last few days, and I still kind of am. Also, despite having bought a couple of things, they are a conditioner and shampoo, so I can't review them now, since I've not tried them. (I only bought them yesterday.)

However, tonight is hair night, and I'll let you know what happens, one is a clarifying shampoo, and the other I believe is a moisture conditioner. 

2 comments:

  1. don't be stressed! >.< and i can't wait to read your review on the products you're using for your hair. also! i've nominated you for a blogger award here: http://ohheyitsjaz.blogspot.com/2012/10/oh-you-shouldnt-havethe-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's hard sometimes, but I'll try. Heehee, I can't wait to try them, either, really. ^__^ Thanks for nominating me ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Pages