Thursday, October 25, 2012

Routine

Yup, it's thursday, so you already know. Same place and time, but the music hasn't started yet, and it probably won't for another 1.5 hours...They keep pushing the time back, and I always keep hoping I won't have to hear the same "singer" before the actual music starts.

No, guys, please don't think I"m mean. I think it's great that she's pursuing her dream...just...not at my ears expense and I'm not sure why no one told her that her voice is neither sultry nor sweet...nor easy on anyone's ears.


So anyway, I await in anticipation for The FeelGood (which also sounds good!). I can see some dude setting stuff up, which is great I mean, the stage is pretty well laid out, but I miss my black fish movement. Their singer...WOW Idk why they aren't famous already, to be honest.

welp, rambly time. I've been nervous about my upcoming speech for a while, but someone, and I"m not sure who, ater a very nervous person's speech casually said "It's not the end of the world", which is true. We sometimes forget that hen we're about to present in front of classmates, well, I never really thought it was, but just hearing that really helped me. Idk why.

aagh...no rambly, 'cuz ...I got distracted by other facets of the internet...srry, y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages