Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ADVENTURE TIIIIIME


No, not the cartoon, unfortunately, but, you know what’s awesome? Nice cab drivers.
They are serially awesome, FORREALL. …Somewhat of an inside joke…Aiden’ll get it at least, lol.
Anysnooch, no, I’m serious about those cabbies. I was hanging out with a girl I met at work the other night, and ended up having to head home sooner than I wanted ‘cuz freaking busses…anyway, one bus is taking forever to arrive, and I see this cab just sitting there. I saw it pull in, and since I never saw anyone come out for it, or try to hail it either, I figured I would. This dude let me get where I needed to for cheap.
So I’m waiting around for another bus, which turns out I’d just missed by a few minutes. I’d only have to wait a half hour for the next, but then I’d miss my last bus home, so I start walking, when I realize that bus goes down the freeway…I can’t exactly walk on one of those, so I stop and decide to wait anyway. When I see another cab just kind of sitting there.
I looked at it for a while, decided that it would probably be too expensive, but then I’m like “I can’t afford to miss my last bus!!!!!” So I walk over, ask dude how much it is to downtown, he tells me a discount, I hop in, get my monies ready, and we chat for a bit in the cab. He must've thought I was foreign, though, 'cuz he complimented me on my english...Until I told him I'm from here. Which still seemed to surprise him, lol. Idk. 

Well, anysnooch, I figured since he’s doing me a favor, and I’ve never seen a cabby eat, he might be hungry, and that way I can somewhat pay for inconveniencing him. He eventually took a large fry, I got home, and Aiden and I chilled on the couch with some food until I went to bed because I had class the next day.
Aiden had an adventure of his own yesterday, which resulted in a full, very large pot of spaghetti. He does make good spaghetti.
Anysnooches, that’s all for now, lovies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages