Thursday, November 1, 2012

Egh, I decided to do something quick

I know I literally just posted something, but we all know I basically do a thursday threefer to make up for mised posts/out of boredom....sorry guys, won't lie 'cuz it's true.

so, anyway, yesterday I found out about this "no Cutting Challenge by youngebz07. I'm subscribed to her blog here on blogger, so I thought this was a good one, as a of all) it's one of my goals, and b of all) I'm curious to see what the difference is if I don't cut for five months (yes, it's a five month challenge) I've been wanting to do more challenges of various types, but I never find the rules, or I find out like...months after they've already ended, which makes me a sad panda each time.

My beginning length is, barely apl (it doesn't count, 'cuz only the longest part of my hair (odd cut) is apl. the rest is shoulder and bangs...wait...this sounds vaguely familiar...I've posted about this before, haven't I?)

Well, anyway, my goal since forever...k...a couple months...I decided that I want to reach apl and then go from there, so that's what's up. I realize that by the time the rest of my hair reaches apl, the longest part might be bsl or just touching mbl (seriously, it was one of those ...I'll show you ...cuts.


on a very short scale, that's my hair cut...somewhat...

a better/worse pic of it is


Yeah, it's somewaht like that, but ...well, I guess it's a mix of the two.

links to hair challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WlNCg6C2Xs

http://www.facebook.com/youngebz07

http://thickbeautifulhairjourney.blogspot.com/2012/10/no-cutting-challenge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FmCVHE+%28Hair+Journey%29

I think you lot should join up if it tickles your fancy. I hope she does another challenge after this, or maybe I'll make my own, idk. I think after seeing where I am in march, if there's not a new challenge, I'll have to make something. But my ultimate goal is hip length hair. (That'll take FOREVERRRRRR, I know lol.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages