Thursday, November 8, 2012

Egadz, My Abs!!!!

...or, what will eventually be them, anyway...


Hey, guys. I’m back with my Thursday twofer. And a question for you guys at the end.
I just got done killing my abs – seriously, it feels like there’s knives inside there stabbing them. I must’ve done my workout right. (No pain, no gain!)
So, I found this site today whilst tumbling that I thought I’d share with you all, it’s called fitocracy.com. I joined, and have already leveled up (woot woot!)
It feels nice, and it mixes things together like you wouldn’t believe, and by “things”, I’m reffering to elements of different social media networky things.
You get friends, or “followers”, join groups, get points for commenting, exercising (even if it’s just daily activities that you log, which reminds me that I forgot to log my 20 minute walk to school – I decided to forgo the bus and enjoy the weather -), and a whole bunch of other interstisng stuff. There’s a forum, you can give/get props for people’s statuses, level ups, and whatever else you fancy, and it even features leaders – inspirational people who got fit while using the site. And you can invite your friends from other social networking sites.

I’m super stoked about this, and have it saved in my phone, already.

Now, on to something more tasty – I love ramen, but my favorite brand isn’t even maruchan, and definitely not top ramen. No, sir. One of my old room mates turned me on to mama ramen, I miss their duck flavor immensely, as it was my favorite, but I bring to you a wonderful dish that I just made a few minutes ago.

I made the chicken flavor – which for some reason tastes like there’s lime in there – and added the chicken from my late-night cooking disaster (link here), and some kimchi. (I put that stuff on many things, as I’ve probably mentioned before.) It tastes great!
Also, I just hope my workout makes up for those Pringles. Well, at any rate, I figured this would be a great way to get all the food groups together – protein, veggies, and carbs. I may have a banana later, since I seem to have over-bought, and just to cover my fruit part of the meal. Though, I must say, a couple bananas and water for breakfast really works. I stay full for a while. Depending on the size. This week, I bought larger bananas, and I just finished my small ones, so we’ll see.
I don’t mean to encourage unhealthy eating, it’s just that usually, I’m a of all) in a rush when I leave for school, and b of all) not too hungry in the morning, but I still need a bit of food.
Though, having mentioned school – class today was AWESOME.
We got to make paper planes, and then made instructions for who of the students who were asked to leave for a while. Neither of them got it, but I think our team (we were divided by men and women) got it the closest. Yes, this is college ^___^ Well, at least, today it was! XD
Oh, but one thing I need to know guys, is are you all interested in my fitness life, or should I keep that out? Comments definitely helpful here.

‘til next time, all. ^________^



        
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages