Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NEN2 and GINGERBREAD SHAKES ARE AWESOMMMME

This is gonna be a long post, 'cuz they're blogs I wrote during the weekend when I had no internet, so...I apologize profusely. Enjoy some piccys of me thorughout, lol. 


9/3/12
Hey, guys. Here’s an update on my NEN (no excuse November).

I’m serious about this, you guys. I started a day late, so I did two exercise days in one.  I just did my exercises for today,  they consisted of the leg exercises from the NEN and then some stretches, and more because I want to try contortioning out. I’m not gonna be all dangerous and jump into it, but ease my way in, lol.
I used to spend like an hour a day just stretching, but these contortion stretches (some of which I was just instinctively doing anyway ‘cuz they felt good) I added in were great!!!

In no way relates to blog, lol. But look, that's part of my dorm. Seriously, though, post it notes are great for remembering chiz before you leave the house...room...

I also jump roped for five minutes today and yesterday. I’ve been trying to do a double jump…not easy. I keep whipping myself instead…I hate it, but I’ll get better, and maybe by end of month I can do that. I used to go for certain amounts of jumps per session, and I might just go back to that, ‘cuz that can take a while. If I mess up while I’m doing a set, I start all over. (but once I get to like sixty or so, it gets frustrating if I’m at sixty and mess up, or freaking 99 when I’m supposed to reach a hundred!!! Oh, does that ever irritate me. )
But tomorrow I start on the abs exercise again, I’m keeping track of my workouts with entourage. It’s pretty convenient, but since I’m not really a mac girl, it took me a sec to figure things out. However, I’m a stubborn “techie”, so I will eventually figure out what I need to. Unless I just have to break down and ask for help.
Also, remember when I was doing the “improvised weight watchers” thing? Well, I stopped ‘cuz…I might have been doing it wrong. Something I can do right, which I was doing before I left the dorms (with nice success, actually), is the morning banana diet. Wait! Stop before you judge me! I know you’re thinking “that’s a fad diet, lady…don’t do that!” But I’m telling you, I was doing it and it worked until I ran out of fruit (more like they started putting pineapple in everything and cutting the bananas up before I could get to them).  I’m very allergic to pineapples so my fruitness was killed. I’ve been religiously buying bananas every Monday though, so I can keep eating them for a week. I love bananas. I mean, if you wanna do it, you can eat whichever fruit you like. I sometimes do apples instead, but since it’s called “morning banana”…..

Anyway, I’d tell you about it, but I’ll probably save that for a later post. My weigh in day is going to be Wednesday since that’s rest-day for the NEN (and since I’m back on track with that, I’ll be following the calendar). On Wednesday, I’ll tell you guys if I’ve made any progress.  
Also, for NEN, I’ll be whipping my clarinet out, because I’ve been invited to play classical music with one of my coworkers, who I just found out was at funky Thursday. That was a fun little bit of time, lol.
Nevermind the stain. Like my zoidood? My roomy got cam-happy that day, and I was her subject. I'm sure you 'member my shirt, lol. 

Kk, well, I think that’s about it for today. Can’t wait for abs exercises tomorrow.  XD

 Gingerbread Shakes are Awesoooooommmmmmmmmmmme!!!!!

No, I didn’t break my diet, everyone. I’m just a very strong believer in the saying “everything in moderation – even moderation”. My doctor told me that once.
Anyway, Aiden and I went to the grocery store, and afterwards, I wanted to try bk’s new gingerbread shake. It tasted ok, actually. It reminded me of egg not with a bit of gingerbread cookies. (I’d have made it more ginger-y, but that’s just me, lol.)
Once we got back home, Aiden made some great potato soup. We added ham and chicken breast. I was making a Korean double-fried chicken, so before I fried I all, we put some in the soup. The double-fried chicken tasted great, and I finally know what gochujang paste tastes like. I’ve actually had the paste for a while, and not had a real opportunity to use it.

Right now I’m about to amaze aiden. I really like to type in the dark.
Wanna make heart shaped omelettes? I need a bit more practice, lol.  

See closed eyes. Hee hee hee hee. Lol. You can’t? hahahahahahahah
Sorry guys, I just had to show Aiden my awesome typing skillz. My mom used to get mad at me for typing on a dark background in a dark room, but when you can type with yoru eyes closed, and sometimes opt to, dark rooms and backgrounds are nothing. (that bit about the closed eyes was because Aiden told me that the keyboard was lighted. I just had to show off. But maybe I should type with my eyes closed more often, ‘cuz I messed up typing most of this document except what I typed with my eyes closed.

We’re watching urn notice. I think the show’s been cancelled, yes? Well, we’re watching it on dvd. He finished season one without me, so I’m watching season two with him, and when I have time, I’ll watch season one on my own.

Anyway, having mentioned my diet five million paragraphs ago, I’m still doing the ‘naner diet. I really like bananas, so it’s a great excuse to eat them every day. I actually almost forgot to get them while we were shopping, but it’s no excuse November, so I’m not about to forget those mofos, lol. Speaking of which, week one is almost up, and Wednesday (tomorrow), is going to be rest day. I haven’t missed a day other than day one, so on day two I did two excersise days. Other than that, I’ve been keeping up really well.
No, I haven't eaten it, but I did take a few tastes while I was camwhoreing today, lol. 

Then there’s the matter of cardio. I didn’t read the calendar properly, so I thought it was reffering to the actual exercises. But I did jump rope and excessive walking, so that has to count for something. Today I did jump roping and dancing. My goal is by December….I think Christmas, to have be my baby memorized – song and dance – so I can perform them. Where, I dunno. Probably in the comforts of my own home. I should do breathe again, and I probably will today.  It is good though, to be drenched in sweat after a workout.
There shall be results this month!
Speaking of which, my legs are still sore from my legs workout from a couple days ago. I get to up the reps by two next week. I dunno how I’m gonna survive that. Oh, wait, yes I do! Knowledge that I will be more badass end of month! Yeah! And maybe there’ll be another challenge so that at the end of December, my body will be hella kick-ass!!!
I’m so serial, guys. I don’t wanna be a blob. I wanna be fit and fantabulous.
But having mentioned moderation, another thing I had today (naner diet only allows one sweet a day, uness you’re eating candy balls between meals to keep yourself full….idk, the rules aren’t really that strict, so I had a frankenberry s’more with Aiden, and we put a little piece of taffy in each. They were delicious, but super messy.
I’ll link to my bananaa blogs later, that’s where I keep track of everything I eat (most days, anyway). I’m usually pretty good about it, except when I’m not doing the diet, which happened once. I forgot all about the site, then I remembered, and found out that I got a friend request…from a banned member…I don’t even know how they got banned, I looked at their profile, and they didn’t have any posts anywhere, I think. Well, anyway, if you are interested in joining, I’ll give you my linkies and then we can be friends there.
‘Til next time ^__________________^
But my legs aren’t sore anymore (lol, I wrote most of this last night, haha!)
'nother old ass pic of me. lol. 


Next time, I'll probably break it into two...I just dunno if I'll be able to write a second one today since I have to go drop my transcript off at the Uni and then go to vote, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages