Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Picsplosion.

Here are the pics I promised you all, lol. This is what I meant by the "modeling" thing, lol. 





This is what the organizer painted. I liked this one a lot. I'm sad that I didn't get pics of some that were done last week. There was one guy who would draw for less than ten minutes, then throw it away. He was also kinda grumpy, but I think that's 'cuz he worked in quinoa fields. It was also cold outside. 

A very nice man did this one. I really liked this one, the man who did it was experimenting with a new technique. ^_^

Look at this one upside down. Also drawn by a rather nice man. 

Ha, I liked this one, too. (lol, I liked all of them. There's one I didn't get, the guy did it left handed, and in a new style.) 

I like that she was beginning to incorporate colors. 

That's all for those. I did that for two fridays, and it earned me a little extra cash. You should see if there are any art classes that need models in your areas. I was invited back, and I intend to return on a day where I won't be busy. 

Oh, I guess you can't see them very well, the Fire sauce says "If you never do, you'll never know", surprising fitspo at taco bell, lol. The next one says "Leave no dare undone", and the last says "things just got real". Love these. 


so, I got to my shift early, and was surprised to find the mall doors unlocked, but then I saw the cleaning crew, so...less surprising, I guess. This is all because well, busses run janky where I live, so I'm going to buy  a car eventually. 

SEALIFE, you could see some of the fish swimming in their open tank down the escalator, but I didn't get a pic, lol. 

Here's one I thought you would all like - Haagen-Dazs, right next to a chocolate store, but not the Godiva one...there's two, I think in the mall. Idk, though. 

And build-a- bear for anyone who wants to make one. 


Bet you can tell what this is, lol. 

That suspended globe just says "nick universe" or something like that. Janky phone pic...sorry 

And since I was still bored, there's my Forever 21. 
I want to buy so much from there, but I'm gonna refrain until I've worked there for a bit longer. I am, however, getting some of our Limited Edition Hello Kitty stuff, it was made specifically for Forever 21, so if you're thinking "oh, I'll just go get this at Sanrio/somewhere else on the interwebs that isn't the F21 site", NO. It won't be there, lol. 

Kk, that's all for my last update of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages